These beautiful jam drops are a great Christmas treat, and can be made gluten free!
A delicious Christmas favourite, with Gluten Free cherry, nut, orange and herb stuffing!
So easy to make, this Zuchini Ribbon salad will impress guests with it's simple, fresh taste!
Whole Wheat Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins
Healthy and tasty muffins that provide a great low fat breakfast or snack.
1 cup of organic whole wheat flour
1 cup of organic unbleached all-purpose flour
1/2 cup of packed brown sugar
1 tablespoon of baking powder
1 teaspoon of baking soda
1/2 teaspoon of salt
1 cup of chocolate chips
3 mashed ripe bananas
1/3 cup of olive oil
1/4 cup of milk
1 tablespoon of vanilla extract
- Preheat the oven to 190 degrees C and grease or place liners in a muffin pan.
- Place the ripe peeled bananas in a mixer and blend on low speed for 3-5 minutes until well mashed.
- Add the oil, milk, eggs, and vanilla and mix again on low speed for 1 minute until combined.
- In a separate large mixing bowl, combine the dry ingredients (flours, sugar, b.powder, b.soda, salt, and chocolate chips)
- Add the banana mixture to the dry mixture and combine until just blended (make sure you don't over mix the ingredients)
- Fill each muffin up about 3/4 full.
- Bake for about 20 minutes or until the tops are golden brown and a toothpick inserted into the centre comes out clean.
- Place muffins on a cooling rack and allow them to sit for 10-15 minutes before attempting to remove the wrapper. Makes 12 medium muffins.