These beautiful jam drops are a great Christmas treat, and can be made gluten free!
A delicious Christmas favourite, with Gluten Free cherry, nut, orange and herb stuffing!
So easy to make, this Zuchini Ribbon salad will impress guests with it's simple, fresh taste!
Whole Wheat Apple Pancakes
Apples are delicious, and whole wheat is great, mix them together and you have yourself a delicious and healthy breakfast.
1 cup low-fat buttermilk
3/4 cup nonfat milk
2 large eggs
1 tablespoon honey
6 tablespoons pure maple syrup
1 medium apple, diced
3/4 cup all-purpose flour
3/4 cup whole-wheat four
2 teaspoons baking powder
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1/4 teaspoon salt
- Put the apple in a microwave-safe bowl and tightly cover with plastic wrap; microwave on high until softened, about 2 minutes.
- In a large bowl, whisk the flours, baking powder, baking soda and salt. In a small bowl, whisk the buttermilk, nonfat milk, eggs and honey, then slowly add the dry ingredients, stirring until just combined.
- Heat a large nonstick pan over medium heat. Spoon 1/4 cup batter onto the pan for each pancake and sprinkle each with some apple, then drizzle a little more batter over the apple.
- Cook until the tops are bubbly and the edges are dry. Flip and cook until golden brown, 1 to 2 more minutes.
- Place 2 pancakes on each plate. Drizzle with the syrup of your choice.