• 2 cups all-purpose flour
• 1 tablespoon baking soda
• 1/4 tablespoon salt
• 1/2 cup butter
• 1 cup sugar (white, raw or rapadura)
• 2 eggs, beaten
• 4 mashed overripe bananas
• 1/4 cup Flannerys Own walnuts
• Preheat Oven to 180c
• Lightly grease a 230 x 130mm loaf pan.
• In a large bowl, cream together butter and sugar.
• In a separate bowl, combine flour, baking soda and salt.
• Stir in eggs and mashed bananas until well blended then toss in the walnuts.
• Stir banana mixture into flour mixture and stir just to moisten.
• Pour batter into prepared loaf pan.
• Bake at 180c for 55-60 minutes until a toothpick inserted into centre of the loaf comes out clean.
• Let bread cool in pan for a bit then flip it out onto a wire rack.