These beautiful jam drops are a great Christmas treat, and can be made gluten free!
A delicious Christmas favourite, with Gluten Free cherry, nut, orange and herb stuffing!
So easy to make, this Zuchini Ribbon salad will impress guests with it's simple, fresh taste!
Vegan Fresh Fruit Tart
A tart to cherish and pile high with delicious fresh fruit. Vegan friendly!
8 sweet biscuits (or water crackers if you’re watching the calories
about 10 pecan halves or almonds if you prefer
2 tbsp vegan butter
2 RIPE medium-sized bananas
a drop of vanilla extract
a drop of lemon juice
1 1/2 peaches
1 cup of your favourite summer berries or fruits
- For the crust, put the sweet biscuits and pecans or almonds and crush them up.
- Then melt the butter and add it to a bowl with the crust mix and mixed it up.
- Settle the crumb mixture into a greased 9” pie pan once fully saturated with the butter. If you want this to be a raw concoction, leave it as it is - if you want a firmer crust, bake in the oven at 350 for about 5-10 minutes. It’s absolutely fine to leave it raw like this, but it will be crumbly!
- For the banana “pudding”, slice up two bananas and put them into your food processor.
- Add the vanilla, lemon juice and cinnamon and pulse it up. If it seems too thin, go ahead and add some whole wheat flour. Just a little though! It will thicken up when it chills in the fridge as well. Pour over your crust and spread evenly.
- Slice up the peaches thinly and arrange on the tart base to your desire - same with the berries.