• 1 small onion finely chopped
• 2 cloves of garlic, minced
• 1 head of cauliflower, trimmed and cut into florets
• Olive Oil
• 1 1/2 tsp of curry powder
• 1 1/2 tsp garam masala
• 2 tsp of ginger, minced
• 1/2 cup of frozen peas
• 1 tsp lemon zest
• salt and pepper to taste
• Cilantro for garnish (optional)
• Preheat oven to 200 degrees celcius.
• Place the cut cauliflower florets in a large bowl and drizzle with olive oil, tossing to coat.
• Add salt, curry, and garam masala, stir to coat.
• Add onion, garlic, ginger, peas, and lemon zest and stir well to combine.
• Season with salt and pepper to taste, mix well.
• Transfer to a medium baking dish and roast for 30 minutes or until soft and golden brown, tossing every 10 minutes to ensure even roasting.
• Garnish with fresh cilantro and serve.
You can also add chillies, turmeric, cumin, mustard seeds and other spices to your taste.