• 2 1/2 cups cooked quinoa, room temperature
• 4 large eggs, beaten
• 1/2 teaspoon fine-grain sea salt
• 1/3 cup finely chopped fresh chives
• 1/3 cup fresh dill
• 1 onion, finely chopped
• 1/3 cup freshly grated Parmesan
• 3 cloves garlic, finely chopped
• 1 cup whole-grain bread crumbs, plus more if needed
• 1 tablespoon Flannerys Own Certified Organic olive oil
• Combine the cooked quinoa, eggs, and salt in a medium bowl.
• Stir in the chives, dill, onion, cheese, and garlic.
• Stir in the bread crumbs and let stand for a few minutes.
• Form mixture into twelve 1-inch thick patties. (Add more breadcrumbs if the mixture is too wet; add water if too dry.) The mixture can be kept covered in the refrigerator for up to 2 days.
• Heat oil in a large, heavy pan over medium-low heat.
• Working in batches, add patties, cover, and cook until the bottoms are deeply browned, about 7 to 10 minutes.
• Increase the heat to medium if there is no browning after 10 minutes and continue to cook until brown.
• Flip patties with a spatula and cook the second sides until golden, about 7 minutes. Remove from skillet and cool on a wire rack. Repeat with remaining patties.