• 1 certified organic potato, sliced
• 1 certified organic sweet potato, sliced
• 1 certified organic fennel, sliced
• 1 certified organic parsnip, sliced
• 1certified organic onion diced
• 1 garlic clove
• Flannerys Own Certified Organic Olive Oil
• 1 tbs Dried Thyme (or herbs to your taste)
• 1 cup low fat shredded cheese
* Change the mix of vegetables to suit your taste or the change of the seasons.
• Preheat the oven to 200 degrees. Finely dice the onion and mince the garlic. Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat and add the garlic and onions. Season with salt and pepper and cook until soft and translucent.
• While the onion and garlic are sauteing, thinly slice the rest of the vegetables.
• Spread the softened onion and garlic in the bottom of the round baking dish. Place the thinly sliced vegetables in the baking dish vertically, in an alternating pattern. Sprinkle generously with salt, pepper, and thyme.
• Cover the dish with foil and bake for 30 minutes. Remove the foil, top with cheese and bake for another 15-20 minutes or until the cheese is golden brown.