• 1/4 cup chopped fresh rosemary
• 1/2 tsp. dried sage leaves, crushed
• 8 cloves garlic, minced
• 3/4 teaspoon coarsely ground pepper
• 1kg pork tenderloin
• Heat oven to 230 degrees C. Spray 15x10x1 inch pan with cooking spray. Place pork tenderloin in pan. In a small bowl, mix rosemary, salt, sage and pepper.
• Rub oil over pork. Sprinkle thyme mixture all over pork and transfer to prepared pan.
• Cover with foil and roast in a preheated oven for 25minutes.
• Remove from oven, remove foil and reduce temperature to 200degrees.
• Roast for a further 50 minutes to an hour, until a meat thermometer reads 70 degrees C.
• Remove from oven and cover with foil. Let stand 10 minutes. Cut pork into 1/2 inch slices and serve with your favourite seasonal vegetables.