• 2 cups Flannerys Own Almond Meal
• 1/2 cup Flannerys Own Cocoa Powder
• 1 cup Organic Dates (pitted and soaked in water)
• 1/4 cup Flannerys Own Certified Organic Coconut Oil
• 1 tbs Lemon Juice
• 1 tbs Pure Vanilla Extract
• 1 tsp Salt
• 2 Large Organic Avocados
• 2 tbs Flannerys Own Cocoa Powder
• 1/2 cup Flannerys Own Maple Syrup
• 1 tbs Flannerys Own Maca Powder (optional)
• 2 tbs Flannerys Own Raw Cashews
• 1/4 cup Flannerys Own Certified Organic Coconut Oil (liquid)
• Organic Strawberries (or fruit of choice) for topping
• Combine all the Cake ingredients in a food processor until crumbly and sticky.
• For the filling, blend all the filling ingredients in a food processor, except the coconut oil, until well combined and creamy.
• While the food processor is on, pour in the coconut oil and continue to blend.
• Evenly press half the cake dough into a 23cm springform cake tin. Add a layer of the filling and spread evenly and put in the fridge or freezer to set.
• Once the mixture is firm, add another cake layer and finish off with the remaining filling. Decorate with sliced strawberries or fruit of your choice and enjoy!