• 1kg Potatoes, scrubbed and cut into 2cm cubes
• 2 Avocados
• Juice of 1 small lemon
• 3 Tbs Mixed Chopped Herbs (Dill and Chives, Parsley and Tarragon or your own mix)
• Small red onion, diced
• Salt and Pepper to taste
• Put the potatoes in a pot and cover with water. Cover pot, bring water to a boil. Lower the heat to a rolling boil and cook for 15 to 20 minutes, until potatoes are easily pierced with a fork. Drain and set aside.
• Peel the avocado and remove seed. Add the avocado, lemon juice and a pinch of salt to a food processor. Puree until smooth, scraping down the sides as needed.
• Add the onion and mixed herbs and pulse until they are mixed in but not completely blended.
• Combine the potatoes and avocado mix in a large bowl. Season with salt and pepper if needed. Toss well to mix.
• Cover with cling wrap and chill until ready to use.