• 6 hard-boiled eggs chopped fine
• Half cup fresh Italian flat-leaf parsley, minced
• Half cup fresh basil, minced
• 1 clove garlic, minced
• 3 shallots white and light green parts only, minced
• Half cup mayonnaise, preferably homemade
• Sea salt to taste
• Paprika and Cos lettuce to serve
• Combine chopped eggs, herbs, garlic, shallots together in a mixing bowl.
• Fold homemade mayonnaise into the mixture of eggs and herbs until they’re well-coated.
• Season gently to taste with unrefined sea salt.
• Serve over lettuce, seasoned with paprika.
• Also delicious served with fresh crusty bread, crackers or in a sandwich.