Buckwheat is a wonderful ingredient to add to your kitchen cupboard, it can be served as an alternat...
Amaranth is a nutritional powerhouse, it is protein-rich, high in fiber and naturally gluten free. A...
Steel-cut oats take a little longer to cook than rolled oats (unless they are soaked overnight). The...
Peanut Butter Pancakes
A delicious variation on your normal pancake recipe and totally delicious with organic bananas and Flannerys Own Maple Syrup!
• 1 1/4 cups flour
• 2 tablespoons sugar
• 2 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
• 1/2 teaspoon salt
• 1 1/4 cups milk
• 1 egg
• 1/4 cup Flannerys Own Certified Organic peanut butter
• 3 tablespoons butter melted
• Combine flour, sugar, baking powder and salt.
• Beat milk with egg and peanut butter until smooth.
• Add to dry ingredients and beat just until well moistened.
• Lightly butter the hot pan or griddle, spoon by quarter cupfuls onto pan or griddle.
• Cook until golden brown on both sides.