• 1 cup Flannerys Own Certified Organic smooth peanut butter
• 1 cup unsalted butter, cut into small pieces
• 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
• 3 cups icing sugar
• 1/2 cup peanuts, toasted and coarsely chopped
• 1/3 cup chocolate chips or cacao nibs
• Grease loaf pan with butter. Line pan with baking paper allowing extra to overlap sides.
• Place peanut butter and butter in microwave-safe bowl. Microwave on high 1 to 1 1/2 minutes until mixture begins to bubble. Stir peanut butter mixture, microwave on high 1 1/2 minutes.
• Stir in vanilla extract, add icing sugar and stir until thickened and well blended.
• Spread mixture evenly into prepared pan and sprinkle toasted peanuts over top, gently press into surface.
• Cover and refrigerate 1 hour or until set. Use edges of ppaper to lift fudge from pan. Cut into squares.
• Place chocolate in microwave-safe bowl. Microwave on high 1 to 1 1/2 minutes; stir every 30 seconds until melted.
• Transfer to small resealable bag and secure top. Snip tip from one end of bag.
• Gently squeeze bag drizzling chocolate over top. Allow chocolate to set, Serve and enjoy serve.
TIP: If you prefer not to use a microwave, heat mixture in a bowl which is semi-immersed into a pot of simmering water.