• 1/2 cup low fat, low salt chicken broth
• 1/3 cup Flannerys Own Certified Organic smooth peanut butter
• 3 tablespoons teriyaki sauce
• 2 tablespoons brown sugar
• 1 tablespoon lime juice
• 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
• 1/8 to 1/4 teaspoon red chilliNoodles
• 6 cups cooked spaghetti noodles
• 3/4 cup chopped shallots
• 1 1/2 cups grated carrot
• 1 1/2 cups broccoli flowerettes, cut in thin slices
• 1 cup snow peas
• 1/2 cup thinly sliced red capsicum
• 4 tablespoons dry roasted, salted peanuts chopped
• In a large bowl, mix chicken broth, peanut butter, teriyaki sauce, brown sugar, lime juice, garlic powder and chilli.
• Place cooked noodles in the bowl and coat with the sauce. Remove noodles from the bowl, saving remaining sauce.
• Place noodles into a covered dish and put into a warm oven.
• Pour the remaining sauce into a large pan or wok.
• Stir fry the onions, carrots, broccoli and snow peas for 1 to 2 minutes in the sauce.
• Add the capsicum and stir fry for an additional 1 to 2 minutes until the vegetables are slightly tender.
• Add the vegetables and sauce to the noodles and mix.
• Garnish each serving with chopped peanuts.