• 8 chicken legs (alternatively 4 skinless chicken breast)
• 400g potatoes, halved
• 2 sprigs fresh rosemary, plus 1 Tbsp leaves
• 5 cloves garlic, peeled
• Pinch of red pepper flakes
• Juice of 2 lemons (keep the squeezed halves)
• 2 tbs Flannerys Own Certified Organic olive oil
• 2 tsp. salt
• Preheat oven to 200 degrees C.
• Place chicken legs in a large roasting dish with the garlic cloves, lemon halves and potatoes.
• Add in the olive oil, lemon juice, rosemary, salt and red pepper flakes and toss to coat evenly.
• Bake in oven for 40-50 minutes until chicken is tender and browned.