These beautiful jam drops are a great Christmas treat, and can be made gluten free!
A delicious Christmas favourite, with Gluten Free cherry, nut, orange and herb stuffing!
So easy to make, this Zuchini Ribbon salad will impress guests with it's simple, fresh taste!
Goji Berry Meatloaf
The Amazing Goji Berry – Much more than just a Great Superfood!
Goji Berries are a delicious, gentle and soothing tonic fruit that is loaded with available vitality. The Goji Berry is rich in antioxidants that can protect skin and cells from the harmful effects of free radicals. It contains amino acids, fatty acids, more Beta Carotene than carrots, and 500 times more Vitamin C by weight than oranges! It also contains Vitamins A, B1, B2, B6 and E.
• 500gm Certified Organic Beef Mince
• 1/4 cup chopped onion
• 1-2 tbsp tomato paste
• 1/4 cup Flannerys Own Certified Organic Goji Berries
• 1 organic egg slightly beaten
• 1/4 cup bread crumbs
• 2 tbsp soy sauce
• Salt & pepper to tasteGlaze Topping
• 1/4 cup tomato sauce
• 3 tbsp brown sugar
• 1-2 tbsp soy sauce
• Preheat oven 200C.
• Mix all meatloaf ingredients together in medium bowl and season with salt and pepper.
• Press mixture into loaf pan and stab meat mixture with fork. Form loaf away from edges of baking pan.
• Bake 45-50 minutes.
• Mix glaze topping ingredients together and pour on glaze topping for the last 10 minutes of cooking.
• Let stand 5 or 10 minutes before serving.