These beautiful jam drops are a great Christmas treat, and can be made gluten free!
A delicious Christmas favourite, with Gluten Free cherry, nut, orange and herb stuffing!
So easy to make, this Zuchini Ribbon salad will impress guests with it's simple, fresh taste!
Goji Berry and Nut Slice
A sweet and truly nutritious Christmas delight.
• 2 cups almond flour
• ½ tsp baking soda
• ¼ cup goji berries
• 8 drops liquid stevia
• ½ cup mixed seeds, pumpkin, sunflower, sesame
• ¼ cup pistachios roughly chopped (or nut of your choice)
• ¼ cup dried apricots, cut into 2.5 cm pieces
• Pinch sea salt
• 1 large egg
Makes 12 - 15 slices
- Heat oven to 180 degrees Celsius
- Line a baking sheet with baking paper
- Combine baking soda, fruit, nuts and seeds, sea salt and almond flour in a bowl.
- In a separate bowl beat the egg and add liquid stevia
- Mix wet ingredients into the dry mixture
- With hands form the mixture into a dough
- Place dough onto the baking sheet and shape into a rectangular shape about 2 cms thick
- Cut the dough into slices
- Bake for 15 mins