This creamy nut smoothie will help satisfy any cravings!
A healthier take on Chicken Schnitzel, using nuts and almond meal!
This is a great base to then add your favourite ingredients to!
Goji Berry and Nut Slice
A sweet and truly nutritious Christmas delight.
• 2 cups almond flour
• ½ tsp baking soda
• ¼ cup goji berries
• 8 drops liquid stevia
• ½ cup mixed seeds, pumpkin, sunflower, sesame
• ¼ cup pistachios roughly chopped (or nut of your choice)
• ¼ cup dried apricots, cut into 2.5 cm pieces
• Pinch sea salt
• 1 large egg
Makes 12 - 15 slices
- Heat oven to 180 degrees Celsius
- Line a baking sheet with baking paper
- Combine baking soda, fruit, nuts and seeds, sea salt and almond flour in a bowl.
- In a separate bowl beat the egg and add liquid stevia
- Mix wet ingredients into the dry mixture
- With hands form the mixture into a dough
- Place dough onto the baking sheet and shape into a rectangular shape about 2 cms thick
- Cut the dough into slices
- Bake for 15 mins