• 1/2 cup butter, melted, or grapeseed oil
• 1/2 cup Flannerys Own Organic honey
• 6 eggs
• 1/2 cup almond flour, packed
• 1/2 cup Flannerys Own Organic coconut flour
• 1 teaspoon baking soda
• zest and juice of one lemon
• Preheat the oven to 175 degrees C.
• In a medium bowl whisk together melted butter or grapeseed oil, honey, and eggs.
• In another bowl mix together the almond flour, coconut flour, and baking soda.
• Fold in the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients.
• Add zest and lemon juice. Whisk until combined.
• Scoop into 12 lined cupcake tins. Bake in the oven for 20-25 minutes, until they are golden or test clean with toothpick