• 2 free range organic eggs, hardboiled
• 2 tablespoons hummus
• 1/4 teaspoon Dijon mustard
• 1/4 cup finely chopped parsley
• 3 tablespoons finely chopped sweet gherkins
• 1/4 cup finely chopped celery
• Sea salt to taste
• Freshly ground black pepper
• 2 tablespoons finely chopped sundried tomatoes, marinated in extra virgin olive oil (optional)
• In a large bowl, combine the egg, hummus, mustard, parsley, pickles, celery and salt and pepper.
• Mash well with a fork or wooden spoon. Stir in the sundried tomatoes if using.
• Serve on crust-less bread as a sandwich or over crisp lettuce as a salad.
• Really delicious served on crust-less sprouted spelt bread.