These beautiful jam drops are a great Christmas treat, and can be made gluten free!
A delicious Christmas favourite, with Gluten Free cherry, nut, orange and herb stuffing!
So easy to make, this Zuchini Ribbon salad will impress guests with it's simple, fresh taste!
Egg and Spinach Quiche Cups
A simple, no crust, and low calorie recipe perfect to kick start your day, or perfect for a light snack.
200g fresh baby spinach
3/4 cup egg whites
3/4 cup shredded low fat cheese
1/4 cup red capsicum, diced
1/4 cup mushrooms, chopped
1/4 cup onion, chopped fine
- In a medium frying pan, cook diced onion over medium-high heat until translucent and tender. Add in fresh spinach and cook until just wilted. Set aside to cool for a few minutes
- Line a 12 cup muffin tray with foil baking cups. Spray the cups with cooking spray.
- Combine the egg, cheese, mushrooms, capsicum, spinach and onions in a bowl.
- Add hot sauce to taste. (optional)
- Divide evenly among the cups.
- Bake at 200 for 20 minutes or until knife inserted comes out clean.
- They may be frozen if desired.
- Makes six muffin cups.