• 2 garlic cloves, coarsely chopped
• 1/2 cup cilantro, chopped
• 1/3 cups shallots, chopped
• 2 Tablespoons Asian fish sauce
• 1 Tablespoon toasted sesame oil
• 4 Boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
• Combine the garlic, cilantro, shallots, fish sauce and sesame oil in a food processor and process until smooth for the marinade, scraping down the sides as necessary.
• Place chicken pieces in a bowl and pour marinade over chicken breasts then place in the refrigerator for at least an hour, up to 24 hours.
• Prepare your grill or broiler.
• Cook until the inside of the chicken is 74degrees C on the meat thermometer.
•Take off grill and allow the chicken breasts to rest for 5 minutes before serving.
• Serve with your favourite side of veggies or salad.