• 3 tbsp banana, mashed
• 1 egg
• 1/2 cup quinoa flakes
• 1 tbsp pecans or walnuts, chopped
• 1 tbsp chocolate chips or carob chips
• pinch cinnamon and nutmeg
• Prepare a 450g microwave or oven safe dish by oiling with a dab of coconut oil.
• Add all ingredients to a small bowl and mix until fully incorporated.
• Place the mixture into the prepared dish and even out with fork.
• Place mixture in the microwave and cook for 2.5 minutes. It's cooked when it rises slightly, is harder to the touch, and pulls away from the sides of the dish. Be careful not to over cook the mixture.
• Oven option: Place in a preheated oven at 180 degrees C and bake for 25-30 minutes, or until a toothpick that's inserted comes out clean.
• Rest for 1 minute, tip the bake over onto a plate and enjoy!