• 2 heads of Certified Oragnic cauliflower
• 4 tablespoons butter
• 2 cloves garlic, minced
• 1/2 cup plain greek yogurt (milk or sour cream will also work)
• salt and pepper
• parmesan cheese
• Prepare the cauliflower by peeling the leaves off, removing the stem and cutting into florets.
• Steam the cauliflower for about 8 - 12 minutes, or until tender.
• While cauliflower is cooking, brown the butter in a saucepan and briefly saute garlic, make sure to not burn the garlic.
• Place the cooked cauliflower, butter and garlic, and yogurt into food processor and mix until smooth.
• Stir in desired amount of freshly grated parmesan cheese to taste and season with salt and pepper.