• 2 tablespoons Flannerys Own certified organic olive oil
• 1 small certified organic onion, chopped
• 1 medium certified organic apple
• 1 tbs curry powder
• 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
• 1 tsp ginger, finely chopped
• 1 large head certified organic cauliflower, chopped into 1-inch pieces
• 4 cups vegetable broth
• 1 teaspoon Flannerys Own honey or agave nectar
• Heat the olive oil in a large pot over medium heat. Add onion, and saute for 5 to 7 minutes, or until soft and golden.
• Add in the apple and cook for a further 2 minutes.
• Add the curry powder, ginger, and garlic, and cook, stirring until fragrant, approximately 30seconds to 1minute.
• Add cauliflower and vegetable broth, and bring to a boil. Cover, reduce heat to medium-low, and simmer for 20 minutes.
• Cool for 20 minutes then blend in a food processor until smooth.
Return to the pot, heat through and stir in the honey. Season with salt before serving.
If you find the soup slightly thick for your liking, simply add coconut milk or a splash of water to thin it out.