Paleo friendly crumble which means no grains, refined sugars or dairy.
A great treat for the fami...
Chia pudding is such a great snack, a filling breakfast or delicious dessert.
This recipe is pack...
Easy to make & pop in the fridge for an after dinner treat!
Cacao Treat Balls
Experience and enjoy the all round goodness of cacao.
- 200g Flannerys Own raw almonds
- 220g Flannerys Own Certified Organic dates
- 40g Flannerys Own Certified Organic cacao powder
- 1 tablespoon Flannerys Own Certified Organic agave syrup
- 3 tablespoons Flannerys Own Certified Organic tahini
- Place all the ingredients in a food processor and blend for about 40 seconds, or until well blended and mixed so the mix can easily be squished together into balls. If mixture is too dry, add some more dates or other dried fruit to your liking.
- Roll mixture into balls, place evenly on a plate and refrigerate until you can insert a knife and it isn’t too sticky.
- If desired, the cacao balls can also be rolled in dessicated coconut before refrigeration.
More Fantastic Cacao Recipes: