• 1 cup pitted medjool dates
• 1 cup Flannerys Own Almonds
• 1/3 cup Flannerys Own Cacao Powder
• 1/3 cup Flannerys Own Coconut Oil
• 1/2 cup Flannerys Own Organic Shredded Coconut
• 1 tablespoon Flannerys Own Chia Seeds
• In a food processor combine almonds, cacao, shredded coconut, coconut oil and chia seeds until mixed.
• Add dates to the mixture and process until all combined.
• If the mixture is too dry add a tablespoon of filtered water or more coconut oil.
• Let the mixture rest for 10 minutes.
• Roll mixture into bite size balls.
• Roll the balls in the shredded coconut.