These beautiful jam drops are a great Christmas treat, and can be made gluten free!
A delicious Christmas favourite, with Gluten Free cherry, nut, orange and herb stuffing!
So easy to make, this Zuchini Ribbon salad will impress guests with it's simple, fresh taste!
Brussel Sprouts and Pistachios
Christmas dinner isn’t the same without Brussel Sprouts. This is one of our favourites and so easy to make.
250gm Brussel sprouts
2 tablespoons Flannerys Own olive oil
1 tablespoon lemon juice
salt and pepper to taste
1/4 cup pistachio nuts
- Clean the Brussel sprouts and cut a small X on the bottom (stem side).
- Place in a steamer and steam for 5-8 minutes until soft but still retaining their colour.
- Meanwhile, blend the olive oil, lemon juice, salt and pepper together and chop or slice the pistachios.
- When the Brussel sprouts are ready, place in a serving dish and drizzle the olive oil mixture over them.
- Sprinkle the pistachios on top and serve.