• 3 overripe bananas, mashed
• 4 eggs
• 1 cup dairy free milk
• 1/2 cup almond flour, packed
• 1/3 cup coconut flour, packed
• 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
• 1/2 cup Flannerys Own cacao nibs
• 1/4 tsp cinnamon
• 1/2 tsp salt
• In one bowl, mash bananas with fork, mix in eggs, and milk.
• In a separate bowl mix almond and coconut flours, baking soda, cinnamon and salt.
• Mix the dry ingredients to the wet until blended well.
• Heat pan to low-medium heat, grease with preferred oil.
• Reduce heat to low and spoon mixture onto heated pan.
When bubbles start to form across the mixture it’s time to flip the pancake.
• Cook both sides until golden brown, approximately 1 more minute after flipping the pancake.
• Serve warm with a drizzle of Flannerys Own honey or maple syrup.