These beautiful jam drops are a great Christmas treat, and can be made gluten free!
A delicious Christmas favourite, with Gluten Free cherry, nut, orange and herb stuffing!
So easy to make, this Zuchini Ribbon salad will impress guests with it's simple, fresh taste!
Banana and Oat Cookies
A delicious healthy treat the entire family will enjoy.
- 2 1/2 cups Flannerys Own Certified Organic rolled oats
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 – 1teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 cup walnut or vegetable oil
- 1/3 cup flax seeds
- 3/4 cup chopped walnuts, pecans, or macadamia nuts
- 2 1/4 cup sliced bananas
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees C.
- Combine rolled oats, salt, flax seeds and cinnamon in a bowl. Add oil and mix to blend. Set aside.
- Mash bananas with a fork or in blender. Add nuts and bananas to the oat mixture and mix well.
- Drop tablespoons of the mixture across 2 unoiled cooking sheets.
- Flatten cookies to about 15cms across with a fork or spatula.
- Bake on a high rack for 10 minutes. Remove from the oven and gently press each cookie with a fork to flatten further. Return cookies to the oven and bake another 8-10 minutes.