These beautiful jam drops are a great Christmas treat, and can be made gluten free!
A delicious Christmas favourite, with Gluten Free cherry, nut, orange and herb stuffing!
So easy to make, this Zuchini Ribbon salad will impress guests with it's simple, fresh taste!
Apricot Chicken Kebabs
Simply delicious, quick, easy and serves 5!
- 4 chicken breasts cut into even cubes
- 3 cup apricot preserves
- 1 tablespoon yellow mustard
- 3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Combine all the ingredients in a large zip lock bag excluding chicken and mix well.
- Mix in the chicken and marinate from at least 2 hours to all day, the longer the better.
- Make sure to soak the skewers for 10 minutes or more before grilling.
- Add the chicken to the skewers, grill over medium heat and enjoy with a simple side salad!