Buckwheat is a wonderful ingredient to add to your kitchen cupboard, it can be served as an alternat...
Amaranth is a nutritional powerhouse, it is protein-rich, high in fiber and naturally gluten free. A...
Steel-cut oats take a little longer to cook than rolled oats (unless they are soaked overnight). The...
Apricot Chicken Kebabs
Simply delicious, quick, easy and serves 5!
- 4 chicken breasts cut into even cubes
- 3 cup apricot preserves
- 1 tablespoon yellow mustard
- 3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Combine all the ingredients in a large zip lock bag excluding chicken and mix well.
- Mix in the chicken and marinate from at least 2 hours to all day, the longer the better.
- Make sure to soak the skewers for 10 minutes or more before grilling.
- Add the chicken to the skewers, grill over medium heat and enjoy with a simple side salad!