These beautiful jam drops are a great Christmas treat, and can be made gluten free!
A delicious Christmas favourite, with Gluten Free cherry, nut, orange and herb stuffing!
So easy to make, this Zuchini Ribbon salad will impress guests with it's simple, fresh taste!
Apple and Oat Fritters
Deliciously served with a drizzle of Flannerys Own Certified Organic Maple Syrup.
- 4 apples, peeled, cored and quartered
- a handful of raw pecans/walnuts
- 250g Flannerys Own Certified Organic spelt flour (plain, wholemeal or a mixture of both)
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon fine sea salt
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 2 large eggs
- 350g rice or almond milk
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoon Flannerys Own coconut oil
- 2 tablespoons Flannerys Own Organic raw honey
- 2 tablespoons apple juice concentrate
- Grate apples, pecans and walnuts in a food processor for 3 seconds, or by hand.
- Add the rest of the ingredients to the food processor and mix until well blended.
- Melt a tablespoon of Flannerys Own coconut oil in a frying pan and cook fritters over low heat, turning over when the mixture starts to bubble. Add a little coconut oil between each batch to make the outside crispy - yum!
- Great to serve plain or drizzled with apple juice concentrate or Flannerys Own Certified Organic Maple Syrup.