BioCeuticals® (available at your local Flannerys store) is Australia’s leader in the integrative medicines industry.
The high-quality brand is renowned for manufacturing and delivering
innovative, therapeutic and nutritional supplements to healthcare
practitioners, for the benefit of Australian families.About BioCeuticals
BioCeuticals® has achieved countless industry firsts, including:
• First to put a shelf-stable vitamin D emulsion on the Australian market, with a worldwide patent pending on the products – D3 Drops and D3 Drops Forte.
• First complementary medicine company to be accepted by Medicines Australia, in recognition
of our ongoing research into novel and integrative medicines.
• First direct-to-practitioner fish oil supplier to join the Global Organisation for EPA and DHA
Omega-3s (GOED). Our fish oil products comply with the strict GOED Voluntary Monograph for fish oil purity.
• First company to put clinically researched, dairy-free LAB4 probiotic blend onto the Australian market.
• First to successfully put Saccharomyces boulardii yeast probiotic onto the Australian market – our SB Floractiv®.
• First to successfully put UltraMag® magnesium amino acid chelate onto the Australian market – our best-selling Ultra Muscleze®.
• First to combine probiotics and enzymes in a stable formula, as seen in our unique and convenient blend ProbioZyme®.
• First in Australia to combine antimicrobial lactoferrin, Saccharomyces boulardii yeast probiotic and vitamin A in one convenient formula to support systemic immunity.
• First nutraceutical company to be accepted onto the NEHTA National Products Catalogue for hospitals, sitting side by side next to hospital pharmaceuticals as equals.Why choose BioCeuticals®?
• Effective formulations – Our Scientific Advisory Committee together with our Product Development team formulate unique products that provide clinical benefit.
• Compliance – Taste, ease of administration and cost to the consumer are important factors.
• Evidence – Ongoing research ensures that our products deliver what they promise.
• Conscience – Consideration is given to sustainability, safety and quality assurance.
BioCeuticals® products are only available in Health Clinics, Health Food Stores and selected Pharmacies, so they always come with quality practitioner advice. Clinical Trials
At BioCeuticals®, we have a commitment to research, which is evidenced by the success of our past, present and future-planned clinical trials. Our strong network of relationships within the Australian allied healthcare industry is based on innovative products that attract the interest of the nation’s most respected researchers.
Some of our research projects include:
• UltraClean EPA/DHA Plus® & CardioNutrients in the Alfred Hospital’s MPM orthopaedic recovery trial, and Integrative Cardiac Wellness Program.
• BioCeuticals® patent-pending D3 liquid emulsion in paediatric vitamin D supplementation trial and Perthes disease trial at The Children’s Hospital at Westmead, NSW.
• Supporting local and international research into use of LAB4 and probiotics in IBS, antibioticassociated diarrhoea, heat stress and immune support.
• UltraClean EPA/DHA Plus® has been selected for use by Princess Alexandra Hospital and the University of Queensland for a study on fish oil, obesity and cardiovascular disease risk.
• UltraClean EPA/DHA Plus® and DHA Omega used by The Black Dog Institute for a study on fish oil supplementation in bipolar disorder during pregnancy.Community
Along with our enthusiasm for bringing healthy living to the forefront of our communities, social responsibility is close to our heart. BioCeuticals® is committed to being a major sponsor of a number of charities throughout the year, including CanTeen’s Bandanna Day and the Children’s Cancer Institute Australia’s Balmoral Swim for Cancer.BioCeuticals® staff also take the initiative to participate in a number of charity events, while our company website proudly promotes donations to various not-for-profit causes.Our company is dedicated to finding solutions, while our team of researchers and practitioners are passionate about supporting causes that improve the health and wellbeing of Australians.Market Leaders
With quality, innovation and integrity as guiding principles, BioCeuticals® is constantly working to promote the importance of complementary and alternative medicines (CAMs) as an integral part of
the Australian allied healthcare industry.
Integrity is what drives our science and research, ensuring BioCeuticals® formulas are cutting-edge,effective and backed by evidence. Qualified healthcare practitioners as well as patients recognise BioCeuticals® as a progressive force in integrative health.Visit Flannerys in store to learn more!