Get Free Naturopathic Advice Instore
QuestionI was told by my mothers specialist that Ultra Vision is a vital product to be taken for potential macular degeneration. Do you agree? and does this store have this product?
Ultravision is a product which is retailed through pharmacies, it is an antioxidant supplement containing Lutein, Vitamin E, Copper and Zinc. These are important nutrients for the health of the macular region of the eye and are effective antioxidants in maintaining eye health. Lutein is required for the pigmentation of the macular region to protect it against ultraviolet ray damage from computers, televisions and lights. This important nutrient is included along with antioxidants help to increase circulation, strengthen the integrity of the microcapillaries and reduce damage and trauma from free radicals.
Flannerys stores do not sell the Ultravision product, however the following products contain these ingredients and are available in stores:
• Greenridge Wise Eyes
• Nutralife Bilberry 10 000 plus Lutein Complex
The following are further recommends to reduce risk of developing Macular Degeneration:
• Stop smoking
• Eat a diet rich in fresh brightly coloured fruit and vegetables
• Increase your intake of deep sea fatty fish such as salmon, sardines, anchovies, mackeral and trout
• Supplement your diet with multi vitamins and antioxidants
• Control your cholesterol, weight and blood pressure levels
• Protect your eyes from ultra violet light by reducing exposure
The information presented on this page has been prepared by a fully qualified naturopath and is for educational purposes only. It does not take into consideration your specific circumstances and is not intended to replace the services of a health practitioner. Any application of the material in this text is at the reader’s discretion and sole responsibility. If you have a persistent health condition or your symptoms are severe please consult a qualified healthcare provider.