Organic Is The Go!
The benefit of eating organic or chemical-free food.
Organic food and natural, additive-free products are, quite simply, much better for your health.
Our discount club members know that our newsletters often include excerpts from genuine, well-researched articles that go into detail as to why. If you'd like to read some, click here and you'll find years of archived articles.
Organic farming is good for the environment.
It's something organic farmers have known for years...and is now being documented by scientists around the world.
- It doesn't have any impact upon the climate
- It can reduce vulnerability to drought conditions
- It locks carbon back into the soil
- It reduces flooding risk and lowers agricultural water use
- It reduces greenhouse gases.
There is overwhelming evidence that pesticides, herbicides or fungicides are toxic chemicals that do great harm.
This goes for both the environment and for our bodies. Check out some of the research done on what happens when we ingest the food that has been contaminated by these toxins in our archived news.